cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order automatic price condition update

former_member693168
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a price condition that uses in its table the field payment term, but when I set the payment term the price condition is calculated correctly, but if I change de payment term or any other field used in condition table the price condition is not re-calculated automatically, it keeps the previous price value, I and I need click in update price button to get new value for condition. I would like to know how the condition price can be re-calculated automatically if I change the payment term or any other field used in condition price table using standard configuration or if there is no standard configuration, using some enhancement.

Thanks best regards.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After changing the payment term, did you hit the "Enter" key ? Just placing the mouse and changing the field won't update the price in normal cases.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member843932
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello mrrjesus,

You can do this in MV45AFZB,

Check the xvbkd-zterm value and yvbkd-zterm ( old zterm and new zterm ) if there is a different after that trigger new pricing like this.

Form USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBKD

new_pricing = 'C'.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I do not expect it to work automatically.

Update - New Pricing is the way to update the Price incase the Master Data is changed after created of Sales order.

You may use some Mass tool to reprice large number of Orders.

Thanks,

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello mrrjesus,

To update price automatically in sale order please set "Pricing type - B" in VTAA for your order type/item category.

VTAA--->select your sale doc type--->double click on Item---->Select your item category---double click on it and change pricing type

Regards,

Neeraj Jain

former_member693168
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, but the transaction that you are using - VTAA - is for copy configuration, but my problem is not with copy, but just filling a standard sales order and changing its payment term or any other field applied in price condition calculation before save it.

Thanks best regards.

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your thread you explained that when manually you update price it's updating. So in copy control you can change and test it.