Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard WBS element not showing in Project

asiervs
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Community,

I am updating a standard WBS structure. This standard WBS structure is released and already being used in actual projects.

However, there is one particular WBS element that aparently does not differ from the other ones in CJ92, but it's not appearing in an actual project when using that template.

Anyone has any suggestion what might be happening?

Best regards and thanks,

Asier

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asier,

what i understood based on your explanation that is below:

there are two thing in project case 1st is operative project structure 2nd is standard project structure so in your case you are using 2nd.

it's standard behavior of sap like template can not be actual project/wbs you can create standard project /wbs with the help of template

it would be appear in cj92 but can not called actual project.

Regards,
Sanjeev

asiervs
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjeev,

Thanks for your answer. The issue is the following:

I have a standard project definition (a template) created with an specific WBS structure.

After the standard is created, I create an operational project using the standard structure.

One of the WBS elements that is configured in the standard structure is not appearing in the operational project. And I don't know why...

When I try to assign a standard network activity to the standard WBS element, the system issues an error message: Standard WBS element ***** does not exist. Message no. BJ021

But I can clearly see that particular WBS element in the standard structure in transaction code CJ92.

Any idea?

Regards,

Asier

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be you have deleted that wbs and in option setting you have putted like deleted object not display

check that whether std WBS exists in CJ93. If not, you may have to create it in CJ91.

Regards,
Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the note below and see if it helps,

485712 - Initializing WBS element: CJ021 or BJ021

Its for an older version of SAP. Not sure what version you are on.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Operative structure will pull the entire template structure as referenced while creating the project. If some WBS elements are missing then there is no point in maintaining standard templates.

Any way, Did you check at table level PRPSS, if exists certainly it will show up there.

Thanks,

Sudhakar