cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detour in MSMP when Access request has SOD

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there a step by step guide for creating detour in MSMP when SOD in request exists? Basically the requirement is to route the workflow to risk owners in case there are any SODs in the request and if there are no SODS then request should move to security stage. I tried my level best to find any post or document on SCN but couldn't find any.

Thanks

Rinky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Private_Member_467521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rinky.khandelwal,

This case is from another forum from sometime ago, but I do believe it addresses your request providing a step by step.

What is the objective:

Create a workflow and the when the SAP GRC Request is submitted in the first stage the requestor has to perform SOD analysis or the system will automatically perform the SOD Analysis. Then the Request has to be taken from main work flow and go separate path for additional approval.

Basic configuration Steps: From the SPRO Configuration Setting 1071, 1072, and 1073 has to be checked. Only when these setting are set the request will not get provisioned

Step: go to maintain rule step two and click on GRAC_MSMP_DETOUR_SODVIOL and look at the result value. Note down the result value SODVIOL_DETOUR_PATH

Step 2: Identify the stage where you want the SAP GRC request to get detoured. Usually it should be the very first step. Now click the check box detour and include rule id GRAC_MSMP_DETOUR_SODVIOL in the Particular stage. For this go to maintain paths and change the Stage and click on Enable routing

Step 3 In Maintain paths step five create a new path with the SOD Approver Stage. Map the agent appropriately. In the above picture it is ZSOD_OWNER

Step 4. Now go to step 6 maintain route mapping and link the path ZSOD_OWNER with the result value SODVIOL_DETOUR_PATH and also mention path where to detour from.

Result:

Now when you create a request and it has SOD risk then the SAP GRC Request will go the SOD Approver for approval

All the best 🙂

Luis

Answers (0)