cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I see the applications set in the Excell client

0 Kudos

I can log into the APPSET in Admin console, Also I can loginto the APPSET in MS Excel client. But I can not see the Applications in the APPSET. I have tried every trick on the book for this SAP BPC MS7 version. Any clue will be highly appreciated. Thanks

View Entire Topic
SEdelstein
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Dalil-

Check you Member Access profiles for your user id. Make sure you have entered access values for each application in your appset.

Regards,

Sheldon

0 Kudos

Thanks Sheldon. Yes, you are right. what happened, I removed the security from all applications dimension(Category, Entity etc) & the BPC automatically took away my member access profile. As a result I did't have access to any application. It means we have to have secured dimensions in the application set. I was just trying a demo & was playing with the application to do something crazy. I come up with this scenerio. Anyway, it worked when I put back the security. So thank you very much for your help. I want to give you plenty of points but first let me find out how can I award the points as I am new to the system. Thanks once again