Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advantage of Executive Review over Ad Hoc Report

S0019840969_emm
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi,

We currently do not have a support for Compensation so I don't have anyone to ask this to. The client is asking what the advantages of Executive Review over Ad Hoc Report, in the context of the Compensation Module.

"Since we have a report that include all information needed, what is the value and pain point that Executive Review addresses that will convince business to use it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

xavierlegarrec
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

The executive review is for Compensation what "Import and Export Data" is for Employee Central : a must-have.

It's a very powerful feature that allows advanced filtering and exporting of all the columns visible on screen (or in some cases also the ones that are hidden) for a large scope of users at a time.

I would need to confirm what Executive Review supports that Adhoc doesn't (off the top of my head I don't think Adhoc report supports Compensation field based permission for example but would have to confirm) but can definitely say that I always put it forward in every single project due to its simplicity (the export button is right there in the module) and its module native aspect.

All the best

Xavier

0 Kudos

Great answer, this helps a lot.

Fernando_Silva
Participant
0 Kudos

Aggregate export does not follow the reportable setting on custom fields, which is suitable for templates with many columns. And there's a per-template limit on the reportable column amount based on their data type.