cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Practices for Configuring Address Fields in Candidate Profile in Recruiting Module

Veeko_Chen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm currently configuring address fields in the Candidate Profile for the Recruiting module and I'm seeking advice on best practices. Is there a way to customize address fields based on the selected country, similar to the Business Configuration rules in Employee Central? For instance, when a candidate selects Taiwan as their country, only the City field should be visible, whereas when they select the U.S.A. or other relevant countries, the State field should also be visible.

In the Candidate Profile, it appears that all address-related fields are visible regardless of the selected country. Currently, I'm only able to use the parent and child pick list to manage field values, rather than field visibility. Ideally, I'd like to ensure that the address collected in the Candidate Profile can seamlessly integrate with Employee Central for hired employees. Alternatively, if necessary, we can prompt the ready-to-hire employee to update their address during the Onboarding process.

Any insights or recommendations on optimizing address field configuration for the Candidate Profile would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sharath_T_N
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Veeko_Chen
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thanks! It helps a lot.

Answers (0)