cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I create a SCORM Book in Enable Now that sends completion on clicking a button.

ankur_bijalwan
Explorer
0 Kudos

I want to create a Book which has some general content and then content for 5 different roles. I want users to go through the general content and then jump to their specific content only. Is there any way user can send completion to LMS when they complete their section of training only? 

Currently the book is configured to send Progress data to LMS and when user complete only their  relevant sections and leave teh remaining book, the LMS shows course as incomplete

I am think of a course completion button like in Articulate Storyline. Is this even possible in SAP Enable Now?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ShaneLipke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

The other option that may be worth considering is to use Book objects to create the sub sections of the course.  If you do that, you can then mark individual sections as not being relevant for tracking so just focus on the content in the sections of the Book that are being tracked.

Track completion.png

Regards
Shane

ankur_bijalwan
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thanks Shane. I was hoping for a more direct solution like Articulate, but this also is a great idea.
DirkManuel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can create a Quiz with a single 'attestation' question (e.g. "I confirm I have completed the required training") and then use completion of the Quiz (one button, always correct, 100% pass) to trigger completion of the course.

ankur_bijalwan
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thanks Dirk. I have used the same strategy but was hoping if there was a direct way to do this like Articulate storyline does,