Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Compensation Statement Footer and PDF print

prashantpriya8
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Dear Community

I am facing below mentioned issue in custom compensation statement.

1. My content in the statement are dynamic which means that there are 21 different bonus items and they will appear in statement only if they hold some value. The problem which I am facing is that when I am adding footer in HTML code for custom statement and after generating the document when I am seeing it in pdf the footer is not coming completely at the end of the page but it is appearing at the place where content is getting ended . 

2. The fonts family and font size is getting automatically converted into something else when I am seeing it in pdf or when I am downloading it in pdf. So for ex- I have given font size as 16pt for a field "Base Pay" and font family as "calibri" but when I am generating the pdf of statement it is taking random font size for ex- 18.1 pt or something like that and also the font family is automatically changing to "Arial"

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinkamath
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi @prashantpriya8 

Based on what I understand, to align the footer to the end of the page, for each combination of bonus items, the spacing will have to be set using blank lines to have the footer at the same position.

Regarding the font, there is some limitation to the font family supported in the pdf. So it will show Arial, even if Calibri is used in the code. The note https://me.sap.com/notes/2572615/E may be referred.

Thanks 

Vinod