Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing challenge in configuring 'Credit based on the entire Order'

Zufliqar_Maqboo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing a challenge in mapping a client requirement in SAP Commission. The scenario involves generating credits only when an order contains product type - classifier 'ABC' and meets specific criteria: the order date must be within the last 90 days, and the order value for the particular 'ABC' product must exceed $5000. 

I have selected the 'Credit based on the entire Order' rule, but I am struggling to find the appropriate transaction-level field in the 'What transactions should be Credited?' tab to apply the logic for this scenario. The only available options in the order-based credit are Order: Last Modified, ID, and Total (). Please find screenshots for your reference.

Could anyone of you please advise on how to configure this scenario within SAP Commission? I also tried to map the above scenario on the 'Credit based on Individual transactions', In this case, multiple line items of the same order are appearing in the credit results.

Your expert opinion on this matter would be immensely valuable.

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lara
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The list of fields that appear in the filter reflect the fields available on the Order record. 

By default, the Order record only includes the three fields you see: Order ID, Last Modified, and Total. A rule that creates credits based on the entire order only looks at the fields on the order and not on the transaction; therefore, to filter by other fields such as Order Date and Product ID, you would create generic fields on the order that contain this data. The values can be the same as those on the transaction.

Once you do this, you can then filter by these fields. 

I'll add one more thing: if you want to filter out transactions that contain certain values, you may find it will be easier to NOT make these credits based on the entire order, but to base them on the transaction instead. 

I hope this helps.