cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interview Scheduling - Server Connection Failed: Exception fetching availability

Veeko_Chen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm seeking your advice regarding the Interview Scheduling feature in the SuccessFactors Recruiting module. In the screenshot below, the "Find Availability" button appears to be malfunctioning, displaying an error message stating "exception fetching availability." Although I can manually select custom slots, I encounter another error when proceeding to the next page to finalize scheduling, which states "exception occurred while saving interview details."

The Outlook and Microsoft Teams integration has not been enabled; the functionalities mentioned are solely within the Recruiting module. Has anyone else experienced similar issues? Your insights would be greatly appreciated.

Veeko_Chen_0-1710325635039.png

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Praveenepiuse
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi @Veeko_Chen -  I'm facing the same issue.  Did you get any resolution to this issue please?

Veeko_Chen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes, and I have tried multiple things, not sure if it could also solve your issue. The things I have tried are:

1. Check Role Permission for possible interviewers: Recruiting Permissions -> Enable Calendar 

2. Check the integration is correctly configured. In my case, we have not initiated the Outlook/ Teams integration. So make sure the function is not enabled. 

Hope it will also work on your case. Good luck.

Praveenepiuse
Discoverer
0 Kudos
I've re-established connection with outlook and it worked for me!