Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Label not translating in Performance Form

AdrianBru
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are setting up a performance form in English, German and French. For some reason, the label "Rating" doesnt get translated. It only appears as "Bewertung", which is German for "Rating". I thought that I can translate it in "Manage Template" but this doesnt work. Where can Itranslate it?

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

Adrian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

AdrianBru
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi mridsha123

I adjusted it but it only shows in english now:

Its a collaboration-step. Interrestingly, for the manager who is the second party in this route map step, its working.

mridsha
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ab1988

No the thing is whatever you give under C data it is for default language not for your translated ,once u change the language it will reflect in your translated lanaguage, try in test system and see the result

Meaning that when I use the form in french, it will still show the english label instead of the french one, right? >> No it will show as per translation

AdrianBru
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi mridsha123

But doing so will lead to displaying the label as "Rating" instead of "Bewertung". Meaning that when I use the form in french, it will still show the english label instead of the french one, right?

Kind regards,

Adrian

mridsha
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ab1988 I got your issue ,please update the [cdata] section in English as rating instead of bewertung then issue will fix.

Try this and let me know if this works ,and mark this as answer of this fix the issue

AdrianBru
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I translated in "Manage Template" but the label still only appears in one language. As the field you are talking about is a message Key also checked the "Manage Form Label Translation" file. All seems to be good there but it still doesnt work.

This is the XML with the msgKey:

And this the msgKey file:

mridsha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ab1988 ,

Where in Manage Template you tried ? choose in the section for which you want to update the label as below