Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People Analytics - Content Store

akandan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi -

Please can you help. People Analytics has been enabled in the Preview instance.

Clicking on Import, The Content store is available however there are no stories available.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Thanks

Ashlin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

akandan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thank you.

Screenshot below shows the schema available. I can even Preview the report and report previews without error.

I will raise a support ticket.

Regards

Ash

raghuramSK
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Ashlin,

Firstly, try creating a new Story. Does that work? (If creation itself is stuck on a blank page, that is the issue which needs to be addressed first)

Do you see schemas like 'Employment', 'Recruiting', Time Management' under available data?

If these appear then Content Store will display the list of Standard Reports.

If these do not, then it's a problem with Metadata creation and I would request you to raise a support ticket.

If the above mentioned schema appear and Content Store is still blank, raise a support ticket as the support team would have to check the OAuth certificates in your instance, which are required to communicate with SAC server and refresh the same.

Thanks,

Raghu

akandan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for the quick response.

The 3 dots do appear, followed by There are no stories.

Yes - EC is implemented in the instance.

Regards

Ashlin

benroberg
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello ashlink90 -

Thank you for your question. A few follow ups:

1. Did you see three loading dots under the 'There are no Stories' message? In my demo instance, that message appears until the Content Store fully loads and then Stories appear (after about 5-10 seconds).

2. Do you have any modules configured in this environment? Story template content is 'tagged' and only shown when you have the requisite module implemented. If you have no modules implemented, it would be expected behavior that no templates are available.

Thanks!
Ben