cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2H 2023 Latest Version of My Forms Page for Performance Management: Limit Filters

Julia_Gaskell
Participant

Hello,

In the latest version of the My Forms Page for Performance Management, all users can now search all folders for appraisals, based on filters at the top of the page. This is a great enhancement that we have been waiting for for a long time.

However, the system is presenting all custom filters to all users, and I would like to be able to set which filters are visible to users, as not all users should see all the filter fields.

Please can you allow the filter fields to be selectable?

Thanks,

Julia

View Entire Topic
DipeshChoudhary
Participant

@Julia_Gaskell  these filters are custom DG filters which have enabled in your instance and that will come all places where global filters are applicable. Unfortunately it cannot be turned off unless SAP do some exception at their end.

SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core 

Kevin_Jones
Participant
I can share that changing our Default Custom Filters using BCUI did have an effect on which filters were available within the new Inbox. Warning though, this will likely also change which filters are available elsewhere in the system (I don't have direct insight into which pages/modules).
Julia_Gaskell
Participant
0 Kudos
Hoping someone from SuccessFactors will step in to see if we can limit the filters in the PM forms. We do not want users to see some of these filters.
Luka
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi Julia, Kevin is correct. You can disable the custom filters in Form Inbox using BCUI, but please noted this will be a global change on the instance. For allowing different user roles to have different filters in Form Inbox, this is not capability supported. I would suggest to log an influence idea with related business use cases and we will evaluate and consider in the future.
Julia_Gaskell
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for all for the reply. Can any one tell me where in the system the custom filters are used? I can see them in RBP groups, but they are not in the Directory Advanced Search for all users. Are they used in recruiting?

Thanks,

Julia

JulieMcSwain
Active Participant
0 Kudos
I know that these filter options are used in the tile and dashboard reports.