cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding/Editing background elements to use in People Profile (NON-EC user)

0 Kudos

Hi!

In October of 2018, I was able to edit the background element portlets in Employee Profile (now known as People Profile) via Admin Center > Employee Files > Configure People Profile > Something like Edit Profile Fields. I was able to add (up to a max), edit and delete custom background elements that I then pulled into the People Profile via the "Configure People Profile" from Admin Center.

I see that's no longer an option and can't seem to find where I can add/edit/delete custom background elements to pull in to the People Profile. I did see some options with the Business UI Configuration but my company has not opted in to that. Is that the only place you can see the background elements. Any help y'all can give?

NOTE: My company does not utilize Employee Central and I was able to add a section and subsection on the PP using the Live Profile blocks, but what I guess I am asking is where can I see/edit the list of background elements that can be pulled in using those blocks.

Thanks so much everyone!

View Entire Topic
BaldeepS
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Michael, We had a similar system. We got MBC by getting it enabled by raising a request to SAP.

Thanks,

Baldeep Singh