Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data storage for SuccessFactors Offboarding

RameshNallatham
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We would like to understand the data storage requirement for SF Offboarding as there might be a need to store the form like exit checklist as per customer requirements (not aware the standard checklist is available and can be customized to store it in system). Though SAP provides 500GB space per tenant (shared across other modules), would like to know the required space specific to Offboarding. Can someone please provide a guidance on Offboarding storage requirements (may be based on employee count or offboardee count) with your expertise?. Thank you for all your support.

View Entire Topic
MarkAyson
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi rameshnallathambi !

There is no specific storage space that can be configured or allocated for Offboarding only. The SF DMS space is shared for all modules that can use it (similar to what you mentioned). The SF DMS can be expanded up to 1TB but I don't know if there are any subscription related cost to this for a customer.

I hope this helps.

RameshNallatham
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Mark Tristan Ayson for the details. Though there is no separate allocation, is this something that we can refer anywhere or get the details on how much space is required for each/specific volume of offboardees on standard offboarding implementation (other than customization) or no storage required on standard implementation (not sure if anything required for exit checklist form). This will help us a lot to estimate the space requirements as per employee count now and in future. Thanks.

MarkAyson
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Ramesh,

There is also no specific space required for each or all offboardees on any implementation. Based on your questions, I think one thing you could do is compare the estimated total space for all documents for offboardees (based on current trend of employment termination over a period of time to account future needed space) with the estimated space you need to allocate for all other implemented SF modules using the DMS (such as REC and EC).

There is no specific documentation on this as it really relies on what modules are being used and how much space maybe needed for each module for all documents needed to be stored for every process.

I hope this helps.