cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration from Callidus Commissions to SAP HANA

0 Kudos

We are running on Oracle and would like to know: how is the process to initiate the provisioning of a Hana-based SAP Salescloud-Tenant which we can then load with our to-be-migrated data and our functionality. Is there a process defined or contact persons? Maybe a plan from SAP site to move as much customers to Hana as possible? What are the processes that we need to take care to have a successful migration?

HakanHaslaman
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

You can open an incident to the component CEC-SAL-COM to get further assistance, if there should be not response here.

0 Kudos

Hi Hakan,

Thanks for the information.

Regards

Satavisa

View Entire Topic
DChristenson
Explorer
0 Kudos

You could start by reaching out to your account executive or your customer success partner from SAP to get that process started. They should be able to put you in touch with the proper group handling migrations from Oracle to HANA.

Hope that helps...

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Dan for your reply. We will definitely check as you suggested. In the meantime before reaching out to SAP, we want to go through any generic process document from SAP which might be useful to for this migration. Are you aware of any such plan document from SAP?

Kind Regards,

Satavisa

DChristenson
Explorer
0 Kudos

Satavisa,

I am not aware of a public version of a migration plan from Oracle to HANA - each migration will be unique. The team that is handling these migrations will do an assessment of your environment and determine the best plan of action to get you over to HANA.

Regards,

Dan

DChristenson
Explorer
0 Kudos

I did run across this SAP KBA that could answer some of your questions - FAQ

0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

I went through the KBA. It has some very good information. Thanks for helping out. Really appreciate.

Kind Regards

Satavisa