cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEF-40439 Built-In Support in the Page Header

Kevin_Jones
Participant

Hello there - I'm wondering why this is being automatically shown to all users and not just admin users. Very few associates in our org have an S/P-User ID, so this will not be functional for 99% of our org and could cause confusion. Please allow us to disable this feature for non-admin users.

jackoneill23
Participant
Completely agree Kevin - it seems so bizarre to me that this wouldn't be controlled by RBP as it serves absolutely no purpose for end users and would just case confustion.
NormanSttgt
Discoverer
I also agree. Needs to be RBP controlled. You shouldn't show this button for end users.
PeteS
Explorer
100% this will not give the user experience that we want and will likely end up in a large volume of requests for to have SAP Universal IDs created. A global disable option would be good as described by OP but better would be to combine that with make it permissionable through RBPs.
pboulicaut
Participant
0 Kudos
I share the view : do you want to be co-author for these influence idea ? Or you prefer to create it on your side ?
View Entire Topic
jackoneill23
Participant

**Update**

Good news, SAP have listened - this KBA has just been updated and has announced that there will be a "quick enhancement coming in to have this feature under RBP control to control the visibility, patch release (WEF-131125)  planned on November 9th (Preview)."

https://me.sap.com/notes/3387335 - 3387335 Built-In Support In SuccessFactors

louisew2
Participant
0 Kudos
Thanks for the update and link to the KBA!