Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SuccessFactors report centre

SriniKethinedi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

SAP ECC system comes with multiple SAP standard reports including queries/info sets, but this is not the case with SAP SuccessFactors I guess, other than Domains and Data sets, client's suppose to get any reports with the system for Report Centre?

Please advise.

Regards,

Srini.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nlgro023
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well there are standard reports, the downside is you need to download and import them first via a link (for stories you can download them straight from the import feature in the content store tab).

- Stories: Template Stories in People Analytics | SAP Help Portal
- Canvas reports (3 links surprisingly:)
- Short Presentation Title (sap.com)
- Employee Central Advanced Reporting: Standard Reports (sap.com)
- Change History | SAP Help Portal (this 1 will likely be the most useful out of the 3)

SriniKethinedi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Good day Jasper,

Thank you very much for your input, I never worked on report stories in the past, the information provided is helpful for me.

I worked extensively on SAP ECC reports, Queries and SPINIFEX reports in the past, not much on SuccessFactors side, other than Report centre: Table, Tile & Dash boards.

Thanks.

Regards,

Srini.

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello srini_au,

Please refer below SAP Note. Hope it's clarifies your query.

https://userapps.support.sap.com/sap/support/knowledge/en/2536595

2536595 - Report Center - User Assistance Documentation link

Also refer below SAP learning link:

https://learning.sap.com/learning-journey/explore-the-sap-successfactors-platform/using-report-cente...

Confirm if it's works for you.

Regards,

Neeraj Jain

SriniKethinedi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

Thank you very much for your quick response, the attached note and the report links are pretty helpful.

Regards,

Srini.

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello srini_au,

If satisfied please accept and upvote on answer for better reaches to help others and close the thread.

Regards, Neeraj Jain