cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SuccessFactors Direct API Integration

JohnPalermo
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I have a potential customer that wants to integrate SF with Ceridian Dayforce, but does not want to use any middleware or file-based transmission. Instead, they want to do this via direct API between source and target. I'm not aware of any such mechanisms in SF that can trigger API calls of a target system. They are adamant that this has been done before between SF and DF. I have recommended CPI but they disagree with that approach and are pushing for the direct API approach, bypassing middleware. Essentially, they believe SF can call all Dayforce CRUD functions to create, update, or delete records directly in DF when new records are created, updated, or deleted in SF respectively. Does anyone know of such functionality?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello John,

You can leverage Integration Center if there are not much transformations required at SAP side.

Integration Center

Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat

JohnPalermo
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you Sripasad. Do you know when the SOAP/REST outbound interface capabilities were introduced in SF Integration Center?Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivaas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried to configure the Dayforce connectivity with OData service in SAP BTP Platform.

But, facing an issue with below error:

The remote source was saved.

Howerver, when trying to access the remote source, the following error occurred:

SQL Error; Unable to connect remote source: PSE file is not accessible

Do you want to modify the remote source?

Can you please help me to provide any solution for the issue?

Thank you,

Srinivaas Thutta