Hyderabad Blog Posts
Share your experiences, learn about the latest local Hyderabad news, and get inspired by the community. Don't hesitate to contribute a blog post of your own!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ruthvik
Active Contributor
As said, it’s just the beginning to Hyderabad SAP Community.

I would like to conclude SAP Inside Track Hyderabad 2023 by thanking all the organizers, volunteers, speakers, and sponsors and with some of the highlights.

With 130+ Attendees including 35+ Customers & Partners like Deloitte, AWS, IBM, TCS, Capgemini, PepsiCo and Henkel made the #sitHYD gathering Incredible.

On 13th May 2023 the first Inside Track happened in SAP Labs India Hyderabad Campus.

Group Pic from the Event

Core Team

For us, it was our first-time experience organizing the SAP Inside Track (In-Person), and I believe we did a great job of pulling this by forming the core team and getting speakers & sponsors. It was all thanks to the dedicated effort from the core team; I especially want to thank poonam.singh01 & maheshkumar.palavalli  who did a lot of important work by spending their time even at the weekends to help organize this event. Many thanks to srinibhumireddy & Kavyasri Sreeram for all the suggestions & help from their earlier community events experience. with also with a huge support & Help from SAP Callidus Cloud this wonderful team of Volunteers event had become grand success.

Core Team

For any event, the most challenging part is the logistics & the venue, which was taken care by abhishek.chatterjee & Vasavi Rongali  Also, thanks to Abhishek for reigniting the SIT events in India

Without these folks, it would have been impossible to do this event a great in-person experience.

Speakers

sindhu.gangadharan & Vasavi Rongali  gave an inspiring keynote to kick off the event, emphasizing community-based peer-to-peer learning and encouraging everyone to take part in more community events,

Sindhu Keynote

After the keynote, we had a total of 16 sessions with 19 speakers and SAP Datasphere Hands on session. Really appreciate them for presenting a session. They covered a wide range of topics such as RISE With SAP, SAP BTP Mobile, SAP Cloud ALM, SAP Proces Automation etc.

Speakers of the day

Sponsors

For any in-person event, finding the venue is challenging, and thanks to all the sponsors

1. SAP Labs, Hyderabad, for sponsoring the place & banners

2. Speaker Certificates, Badges, Speaker & Volunteer T-shirts were sponsored by Mindset

3. F&B expenses by SAP Community

4. For the experience part APslout covered it with goodies (coffee mug)

5. SAP Press books, a long-time sponsor for SAP Inside Tracks, sponsored the books for the draw. And the winners are..

Name
Kaushik Dhall Samanta
Sriram Kompell
Dharma Atluri
Rajasekar Venkatachalaiah
Navaneetha Nalamada
Ranjeet Kumar

Again, thanks to all our Sponsors for making the SAP Inside Track Hyderabad 2023 experience the best one till now

Further Reading

We have a Great Blog post by maheshkumar.palavalli  with the BTP sessions and the session documents #1. SAP BTP at SAP Inside Track Hyderabad 2023 | SAP Blogs

Hyderabad SAP Community Group

Are you from Hyderabad or somewhere in Telangana? If yes, join this group to start formal and informal discussions about tech or anything in general.

Hyderabad - SAP Community Groups

Thank you so much svea.becker and katherine.kenneally for helping us setting up this group and helping us with the SIT event.

Oh, I almost forgot. Thanks to all the attendees who came to SAP Inside Track Hyderabad. I hope to see you again next time, and maybe as a speaker.

Thanks, and Regards

Ruthvik Chowdary
2 Comments