Newtown Square Discussions
Chat with SAP experts in the Newtown Square area! Comment on discussions or start your own to share your thoughts and connect with others close to Philly.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next Philly Cheesesteak, er, Stammtisch?

JimSpath
Active Contributor

I recently saw a message from an online contact who is moving from Baltimore to Philadelphia and wondered when an SAP get together might be happening. We're close enough to Newtown Square, though downtown Philly is preferred as we can take Amtrak. 

Image credit link: https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Classic_Cheesesteak.jpg#mw-jump-to-license This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.

3 REPLIES 3

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @JimSpath:

We're past due for another Stammtisch. April isn't going to be a good month for that, but maybe within the next month or two. 

When were you thinking of coming to town?

Kind regards,

--Jerry

Make sure to subscribe to What's New!

JimSpath
Active Contributor

@jerryjanda No specific plans yet. We have been to Philly for a couple short trips, staying near Chris' Jazz Cafe. Does it make sense to plan an event in Center City? The Frankiln Institute has been a tech hub since I was small. Even the 30th Street Amtrak Station is a beautiful structure. 

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @JimSpath:

I'm willing to try anything! Keep us posted about your travel schedule, and we'll plan something for downtown Philly.

All the best,

--Jerry

Make sure to subscribe to What's New!