cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to influence future features on SAP ME?

DanielP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear ME Community,

We would like to lodge a requirement for SAP ME features but we are not able to find the right group under:

https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaigns-open

Have you done it before? Any ideas how to formalize such request using the common Customer Influence platform that allows transparency in status, ownership, voting and tracking? If this is missing today would any of the SAP moderators take the lead internally to facilitate this?

Many thanks & Regards from DK, Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I would say this tool is more focused on SAP strategic solutions and initiatives.

The majority of suggestions for SAP ME are communicated through involved consultants or development angels, or they come directly to Product Management team.

Those which come in within support tickets are estimated by Dev Support team as to whether it is suitable for implementation within a scope of Support service (as a good will). If not, then it needs to be negotiated with Product Management team (through a consultant or dev angle).

Regards,

Sergiy

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

DanielP
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you both for your meaningful insights here, much appreciated.

Best Regards from DK, Daniel

Kevin_Hunter
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel, as far as Im aware (this isnt an official statement) there is no future development of SAP ME. If you take a look at the product roadmap for SAP ME you will see there is nothing past the 2021 release. You should contact your account executive for an official statement on what the plans are.

Thanks

Kevin