cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Comment button on blogs is sometimes unavailable

Jelena
Active Contributor

Not sure if it's just me or a specific browser issue but I've been seeing this for some time already: Add Comment button for the blogs sometimes goes missing. The button appears after refreshing the page.

The exact steps: I open a blog (usually from RSS reader), login is usually not prompted automatically. I login (with credentials stored in browser) and at the bottom of the blog, see "Be the first..." but no button to add a comment (see the screenshot). It also happens with the blogs that already have comments, the button is not there unless I refresh.

I'm using latest FF and cleared cache already but it didn't make any difference.

Edit: there is another odd issue in the blog comments. When I click Reply to reply to a comment, it opens a text box that is not accepting any input. Again, this is solved by refreshing the page. Then a slightly larger text box opens and some text can be entered.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

This issue possibly happens also in Answers, see here (I didn't experience it myself).

View Entire Topic
claudiapacheco
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena, we deployed new improvements into the blogs.sap.com which should make the "Comment" button load faster. Testing on our side indicates this issue should be fixed. Can you let us know if this issue persists for you?

Thanks,

Claudia