Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[BUG] Weird behavior of question page

Johan_H
Active Contributor

Hi,

This question page is behaving weirdly.

When clicking on the link from the SAP Business One tag page, it looks like this:

Johan_H_0-1710488342081.png

However, I have received two emails for replies made to this question:

1. Johan_H_1-1710488437291.png

2. Johan_H_2-1710488467472.png

Neither reply is shown on the question's page. The first one is an answer posted by OP. I seem to recall that I replied to that answer, and the second is OP's reply to my reply.

However, when I click on the link in the first email, the question page looks like this:

Johan_H_3-1710488785542.png

My reply and OP's reply to my reply, that should be found under OP's answer, are not there. Click on the 'Show entire topic' link, and OP's answer disappears:

Johan_H_4-1710488930123.png

Clik on the link in the second email, and the page is opened with OP's answer, but again without showing either my or his reply:

Johan_H_5-1710489119255.png

Regards,

Johan

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Thanks for posting it, it looks like a little bit like something I just saw. Yesterday and today I had a doubt too, on a question, my yesterday comment disappeared, and today by adding the comment again, the existing answer had disappeared, and back again after refreshing (https://community.sap.com/t5/technology-q-a/object-type-prog-se38-not-supported-in-sap-abap-cloud/qa...).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)