cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you think about our new Q&A platform?

sebastian_wolf
Active Participant

What do you think about our new Q&A platform?

sebastian_wolf
Active Participant

Hi Moshe,

that was fast. 🙂 Thanks for retagging.

Best regards, Sebastian

sebastian_wolf
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Comments to editorial comments will always be editorial comments - no matter how to mark them - a tiny little glitch in AnswerHub Core that they still offer this option in comments to editorial comments...

Private_Member_7726
Active Contributor

It was in need of polishing at the end of beta - especially the functionality related to Comments. The decision to permit deletion but not editing of own comments (for normal users) is a very strange one, I feel. Since uploading of images seems to function again, here is how stuff looks on desktop Chrome at 125% zoom:

yaniv
Community Administrator
Community Administrator

Thanks a lot for your valueable feedback, Jānis.

there is definitely still a lot to do and improve and launching does not mean we stop working and improving.

Please Keep sharing this great feedback with us!

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor

I tried to post a detailed response (as an answer) on how you can obtain the information, which you required, unfortunately, at submitting I got the following:

It turned out, the drafts were not saved, despite the messages, which claimed so and I am not tempted to write that again.

Until such kind of issues are resolved, it makes sense to consider an alternative platform to collect feedback.

Former Member

I would like it better if I could find the questions I have asked.

Former Member

It is not user friendly.

Can we go back to the old version?

It was so much better

swaroop_anasane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Team,

Congrats on migration. I am sure lots of improvements are in pipeline.

Ques: Are we done with "yearly leader board" and related pointing mechanisms?

Would be better if we can increase number of items in one view on questions list. Lots of scrolling there right now.

Good luck,

Swaroop

former_member182649
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP BusinessObjects Strategy Management (SSM) content has now disappeared.

Following the move to the new format the engagement with the community around this product has reduced drastically. Now what content that there was has disappeared completely!

Basing the system purely on tags may be reasonable from a pure technical standpoint but is dependent on a) those tags functioning an b) users (who will have a wide variety of understanding of the importance of the tags) applying them correctly.

As a result a vital resource has been destroyed.

Very disappointing ( and that's a British understatement!)

JL23
Active Contributor
View Entire Topic
former_member186444
Participant

I like the look of it but I really have no idea how to find the ABAP for HANA Forum.....or any other forum for that matter.

waldo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Stop thinking in "forums" 😉

To search this "tags" I lost about 2 mins of my life, nothing compare with the last "spaces" design from SCN. Rest in peace.

Regards,
Oswald

former_member42743
Active Contributor

So if he follows ABAP he gets every tagged ABAP question, not just those for Hanna?

If he follows HANA he gets every tagged HANA question?

Cause if he follows both those tags, that's going to be a lot of Q&A's.

Can he set it for questions with only both tags???

Craig

Jelena
Active Contributor

2 mins to bookmark a tag and hours to scroll through pages. Of course, Millennials don't have arthritis (yet!), so everything is peachy.

former_member186444
Participant

I found out soon after I posted this that the forums no longer exist. I understand the logic behind the move but for me it's a huge backward step. I'm still struggling with the new set up and I can see me giving up pretty soon and resorting to Google. SAP seem to love making everything impossible and unintuitive.

waldo
Contributor
0 Kudos

@fire.fighter said "Can he set it for questions with only both tags???"

No, you can not. A question only permits one primary tag.

Ps, here in comments the text editor does not allow quote.