Riga Blog Posts
Take a step forward and start a conversation on SAP-related topics that interest you. Share your experiences, knowledge, and insights with the Riga Community.
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
seVladimirs
Active Contributor

Hi, amazing people!

I’m happy to announce that SAP Inside Track Riga is back! It has been a while (4 years) since the last SAP Inside Track here, so I’m very excited that we are bringing the event back to the beautiful city of Riga, Latvia πŸ‡±πŸ‡».

This event will take place on Saturday, 27th of May, and with this blog post, I would like to invite all of you to visit Riga and as an excellent addition to that talk at our event.

We are now accepting speaker proposals for this event. If you have a topic you are passionate about and would like to share with the SAP community - we want to hear from you!

UPD: Registration is open and available here.

To submit your submission, please fill out this form - Call for Speakers: SAP Inside Track Riga 27th of May 2023.

We will review all proposals and inform selected speakers.

Meanwhile, you can check how the previous event went by reading this blog post by svea.becker  - The first SAP Inside Track in RIGA – I was there!

Last but not least, here is a list of our sponsors. Without them, it would be hard to arrange such an event.

See you soon! πŸ‘‹
2 Comments
Top kudoed authors