SAP Influencers Directory
Looking to find an expert in your area with the knowledge you need? Connect with them here by searching for SAP professionals and members of our SAP Influencer programs: SAP Champions and SAP Mentors!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

More about Daniel in SAP Community

Daniel_Enderli_rounded.png

I am Head of SAP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) at Swisscom,  residing in Zurich, Switzerland. My knowledge and interest areas are: SAP S/4HANA, SAP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Project Management, Software Test Management. I like to dive into new topics such as SAP AppGyver, SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP), Signavio and many more.

People_pictogram.png
Daniel, tell us about yourself.
Who are you, what do you like to do, what is important to you?

I am a SAP Champion, book author, Zen project master, geocacher, SAP ALM meetup leader, Head of SAP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and SAP S/4HANA Project Manager at Swisscom.

Working for more than 20 years as SAP Consultant in different roles for leading Swiss and international companies. My work gives me the opportunity to work in different industries and sectors such as retail, food, pharma, healthcare, industrial and production companies. My passion for innovation by using methods like prototyping and design thinking enables me to design new business models. While completing my Master’s degree in Digital Business at the HWZ University of Applied Sciences Zurich, I acquired the necessary skillset to successfully lead a digital transformation for a company, its employees, and all stakeholders.

Desktop_pictogram.png
What is your area of expertise?
What does a usual day at work look like for you?

My area of expertise is SAP in general and take on both application and technical activities that arise in a SAP project or on operations side.

My knowledge and interest areas are: SAP S/4HANA, SAP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Project Management, Software Test Management. I like to dive into new topics such as SAP Cloud ALM, SAP AppGyver, SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP), Signavio, LeanIX and many more.

inspiration_pictogram.png
What inspired you to become an SAP Champion in SAP Community?

It was actually very simple. I had found out which community programs were taking place. That's when I came across the SAP Champions program and immediately applied for it.

Also, I set up a meetup group that a circle of us use to hold face-to-face community events. These are very informal events in a relaxed atmosphere with like-minded people. We are now more than 200 members. I'm also a blogger and use blogs.sap.com. I exchange ideas with other SAP Community participants at 2-3 fixed events per year, for example at the SAP ALM Summit, SAP TechEd or at local events.

bullet_list_pictogram.png
How do you learn in SAP Community?
What is your daily/weekly routine in SAP Community?

I read the blog posts that are relevant to me every week. Then I pick 1-2 exciting topics and try to identify specific use cases. I prefer to do this directly on the system in a demo environment. When I do it, I learn the most. 

circles_pictogram.png
What is your suggestion to get the most out of SAP Community?

Be open to new topics. Regular physical participation in SAP meetings, SAP events and community events. There is give and take in the community. the more you give, the more you get back.

Arrow_pictogramm_new.pngDaniel's question to you:
I like to look forward and into the future: What corporate culture and mindset will be needed in 2040?

Labels in this area
Top kudoed authors