SAP Influencers Directory
Looking to find an expert in your area with the knowledge you need? Connect with them here by searching for SAP professionals and members of our SAP Influencer programs: SAP Champions and SAP Mentors!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

More about David in SAP Community

David_Ruiz_rounded.pngDavid is an SAP Architect at Enel Group, with a demonstrated history of working in the utilities industry. Part of the team which is building the IT Platform for Enel Group. Proud member of SAP Champions Program since 2019 serving as advocate for and representative of SAP Community, organising events such as SIT and Stammtisch BCN. SAP Mentors (2016-2019), now Alumni. "Community" for me means all the people who meet to talk, to discuss around SAP, not only about software, updates, strategy, but also exchanging feedback, opinion

People_pictogram.png
David, tell us about yourself.
Who are you, what do you like to do, what is important to you?

My name is David Ruiz Badia, SAP Architect at Enel Group. I joined my company in 1998 starting to work in SAP basis area and developed my career in the technology stack of SAP solutions. Currently part of the team building Enel Digital Platform. I have always been supporting projects from technological and architecture perspective aligning company requirements and guidelines with SAP solutions characteristics and roadmaps. I have been able to manage a wide range of projects with different technical challenges and has permitted me to provide to the projects the best technological approach, and this part is what I have enjoyed the most and allowed me to growth as a professional.

Desktop_pictogram.png
What is your area of expertise?
What does a usual day at work look like for you?

In the past years I have been focused on SAP Business Technology Platform. When a customer onboards SAP BTP, governance model is needed. On part of my daily work is to maintain governance tasks in SAP BTP from reading alerts, design subaccounts landscapes, staying up to date with BTP new functionalities, managing subaccounts and services in our SAP BTP Global Account, and so on. On the other side, I belong to the Enel Digital Platform team building integration between SAP BTP landscape and our platform.

inspiration_pictogram.png
What inspired you to become an SAP Champion in SAP Community?

I joined to SAP Community in 2003 and involved in SAP User Groups (UG) in 2007. Since then, I have been always participating in SAP Community life in so many ways. Related to UG I played several roles like SOA SIG, Board member and Chairman. In these years I enjoyed building relationships with other UG under SUGEN umbrella, the network of UG around the globe. Nowadays leading SAP BTP SIG. From 2016 to 2019 I participated in SAP Mentors Influence program and then switched to SAP Champions when it was created.  At 2017 we started to organize SAP Inside Track Barcelona, the initial seed to create local SAP Community in Barcelona.

bullet_list_pictogram.png
How do you learn in SAP Community?
What is your daily/weekly routine in SAP Community?

Accessing to SAP Community page almost every day, searching and reading news and blogs related to the topics I am interested in, like SAP BTP for example. An effective way to learn is looking at Questions and Answers section where you can provide feedback based on personal experience and respond questions or find the answer you need if you need help.

circles_pictogram.png
What is your suggestion to get the most out of SAP Community?

First, identify the areas of your interest. Then you can access to the topics page in SAP Community, subscribing to tags and so you will receive communications every time something happened around these topics like blogs, news, events, or Questions/Answers. Once there, you can grow your network contacting people with similar interest. And then discover and attend any SAP Community event related, via online or via presential, because it is one of the best ways to learn and network.

Arrow_pictogramm_new.pngDavid's question to you:
How do you think you could get involved in your SAP local community?

Labels in this area
Top kudoed authors