SAP TechEd Blog Posts
Share your experiences about SAP TechEd: Write about your favorite sessions and other conference highlights.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

SAP DemoJam brings the best back to the demo stage SAP Teched Bangalore on November 2, 2023. Show off and show us your stuff!

What is it?
SAP DemoJam delivers a fun and engaging interactive event experience where participants bring their innovative SAP technology-related ideas, solutions, and projects to life in a live demo format. This is a "no slide" zone event; instead, developers, partners, customers, and enthusiasts demonstrate their skills, creativity, and SAP technology expertise through engaging demos.

How does it work?
Competing teams have six minutes to present their demo in front of an enthusiastic live audience. Winning team is chosen by the audience (e.g., applause-o-meter), based on criteria including innovation, relevance, and presentation quality. It is a great platform to get your ideas noticed and to stimulate networking, knowledge sharing, and collaboration across like-minded enthusiasts across the SAP community.

What should you consider before submitting your winning proposal?

• Keep your live demo duration within six (6) minutes. Nothing longer.
  • Demo must be dynamic! No PPT slides allowed or static presentation material allowed.
  • Your live demo should reflect usage of SAP Business Technology Platform (e.g. SAP Business Application Studio, SAP Cloud Application Programming Model, SAP HANA Cloud, SAP Datasphere, etc.).
  • The live demo should showcase an enterprise use case (e.g. Cloud ERP Extension using BTP).

OK! I'm in! How do I submit my demo proposal?
To submit your proposal, please send an email to community@sap.com and provide your
submission in following format using email subject SAP DemoJam for SAP TechEd:

1. Name of demo
  2. Detailed description of demo
  3. What is the business value you are demonstrating? (500 words)
  4. Technology used
  5. Demo presenter #1: Details
    a. Name
    b. Email ID
    c. Company
    d. Job profile
  6. Demo presenter #2: Details
    a. Name
    b. Email ID
    c. Company
    d. Job profile
  7. Optional: Provide short video link of demo if available.

Submission deadline: July 31, 2023.

I've submitted my demo proposal! What happens next?

• A total of six (6) teams will be selected by an SAP panel of experts (“Finalist teams”). Finalist teams will be announced on August 9, 2023.
  • Each member of a Finalist team will receive a complimentary SAP TechEd registration. Travel and Expense (T&E) costs are not included.
  • On the day of the SAP DemoJam, two (2) presenters from each Finalist team will be allowed on stage to present their demo.
  • Want to see an example? Here's SAP DemoJam at SAP Teched Bangalore 2015.

Good luck! We hope to see you at SAP DemoJam at SAP TechEd Bangalore!

A4. SAP and Partner communities will be hosting in-person events, meet-ups, and watch parties at select cities around the world. Full details coming soon! You can always find the latest on our SAP TechEd website.

Please feel free to leave a comment in case of questions or, as always, reach out to community@sap.com.

SAP DemoJam cover photo.png

Applause-o-meter.png     Bangalore.png

5 Comments