SAP TechEd Blog Posts
Share your experiences about SAP TechEd: Write about your favorite sessions and other conference highlights.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

I'm looking forward to SAP TechEd this year, not just because of the magnitude of this free virtual event, but also because it is the first year of my sixteen years with SAP participating as a member of SAP Community Engagement & Influencers team.
I will participate as an employee in a virtual capacity and will also support some "behind the scenes" activities as well as managing this very SAP TechEd Group.
I plan to be a participant in some of the live virtual sessions as well, in particular the keynotes and the SAP BTP and the AI tracks.

Kath profile pic SAP Community Advocate.png

Some of my team colleagues will travel to the SAP TechEd Hands-On Lab in Las Vegas - so I will look forward to seeing videos from that and hearing their feedback. I plan to share as much as I can in this Group in relation to TechEd in the coming weeks and some bits and pieces from the Hands-On Lab as well.

On a side note, as an active volunteer member of the SAP Green Team Ireland (environment & sustainability group), I am super impressed that trees will be planted per participant per virtual session attended.
"SAP is partnering with the nonprofit Eden Reforestation Projects to restore native and diverse forests in Brazil and Madagascar. For every SAP TechEd virtual session you view, we donate a tree – up to 15 trees per person." Find out more here, just scroll down a little to the heading "The more you watch, the more we plant".

I look forward to seeing you online before, during, and after SAP TechEd!! Don't forget to active in our Groups, take part in some discussions or even start one of your own. Better yet, plan a WATCH PARTY - more news to come on that next week, stay tuned!