SAP TechEd Blog Posts
Share your experiences about SAP TechEd: Write about your favorite sessions and other conference highlights.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MariettaLopez
Active Participant
After taking Juergen Mueller Dr. Philipp Herzig Michael Ameling Keynotes

I have pick some sessions and I would like to share this with you all.

See you there and HAPPY Learnings!

Accelerate Process Analysis and Modeling with Generative AI - AI211v

This session, like most involving generative AI, really appeals to me. There is nothing more exciting than SAP Generative AI, as it is powered by SAP's 50 years of industry knowledge and deep knowledge of process models, benchmarks, performance data, customer-specific data and more.

I would love to learn how generative AI can boost the process management and analysis of my customers' organizations, to obtain valuable information about the future of process transformation, to answer process questions, provide recommendations, and help them uncover issues you were not aware of.

Your Move to SAP S/4HANA with SAP Cloud ALM and Lifecycle Management Tools - DT107v

To know the latest news about SAP tools that help you with the transition to SAP S/4HANA, such as SAP Readiness Check, my beloved SAP Cloud ALM, the database migration option, DMOVE2S4 and transition validation tools data, Cloud integration automation service.

Join me to get acquainted with this extensive implementation and operations capabilities for cloud solutions, to accelerate time-to-value and ensure your business continuity!

Master E2E Processes with Suite Qualities and Reference Architectures - IN202v

As a good SAP Enterprise Architecture practitioner this session selection could be not missed.

Delve into the benefits of Qualities Suite and understand end-to-end (E2E) data integration run on SAP and supported by reference architectures based on SAP's enterprise architecture methodology.

Additionally, you can also discover the path to becoming a certified professional enterprise architect ;).

Governing and Managing a Solution Landscape Based on Clean Core Principles - DT111v

Maintaining a clean core requires principles, governance, and management of our customers' solution landscape. Including architecture, operations, software stacks, data and requirements and design of extensions and integrations.

Let’s jump right into to the session and learn about the experience of the energy company Chevron Corporation who will explain their own approach and best practices for governing their landscape, driving the use of public interfaces and extension points, adhering to cloud innovations, and measuring technical debt to determine their impact on public cloud environments.

Learn How Fusion Development Fosters Sustainability at BMW - AD114v

As a goalkeeper I wouldn’t like to hear about sustainability success histories, and even better when we are talking about automotive industry.

I can’t wait to Hear car manufacturer BMW AG's inspiring story about rapidly responding to critical sustainability needs.

Let's join them and discover the crucial role that low-code enterprise application development played in the company's success by unlocking new levels of efficiency and productivity. To achieve its goal, BMW standardized the SAP Sustainability Control Tower solution and used the SAP Build Apps tool and the SAP Build Process Automation solution to design the user interface and implement approval workflows.

my list could never end, but I stop here

Please review the Session Catalog here 
1 Comment