SAP TechEd Blog Posts
Share your experiences about SAP TechEd: Write about your favorite sessions and other conference highlights.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
navyakhurana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hey Folks, it's Navya again!

As the year draws to a close, it's time for introspection, especially regarding my dynamic journey through the corporate landscape. Among the noteworthy weeks that defined my experience, the TechEd Week stands out prominently.

Commencing with the visit of our esteemed CTO, Jurgen Muller, and CMO, Julia White, to the SAP Labs India Campus, the Women Changemakers session with Julia was a highlight. Her insights on Branding and Marketing, coupled with her inspirational journey, left a lasting impression on all participants.

My Emcee Hat:

Moving forward in the week, I had the honor of hosting the T&I India Day. This event brought together the entire T&I India unit to celebrate our achievements and gain insights from our leaders on the strategies that have shaped our product roadmap. Sharing the stage with leaders Juergen Mueller Martin Heinig Dharani Karthikeyan Mitesh Shah Anja Schneider Anirban Majumdar Sindhu Gangadharan and our esteemed Customer, Wolfgang Möller., was a privilege.

The day was packed with engaging sessions, including leader presentations, demo showcases, fireside chats, panel discussions, and the eagerly anticipated Aawishkar Award Ceremony. It was a moment of pride as my team, Tech Mavericks Vedant Gupta Swati Maste Aryan Raj Sinha, secured the 2nd Runner Up award, presented by Juergen Mueller and Martin Heinig. This success was made possible by the incredible support and guidance of our team members Anirban Majumdar PavanKumar PVN Anja Schneider Uma Anbazhagan Mahesh Palavalli Ajit Kumar Panda Lalit Mohan Praveen Kumar ShanthaKumar Krishnaswamy.

For Aawishkar, our work-in-progress concept centres around a Gen AI service capable of generating tailored Bill of Materials (BoM) for SAP BTP services and entitlements, given a project’s use case and requirement. This BoM format will provide a concise yet comprehensive list of recommended services, pricing details, and associated entitlements, streamlining the selection process.
For more information, you can visit our repo which contains a demo around the same, with it's code and presentation!

In case anyone is interested to have a sneak peak into it, Repo Link

As the week unfolded, I wrapped up my first SAP TechEd 2023, and what an exhilarating journey it has been. As a tech enthusiast, being surrounded by developers, practitioners, enterprise architects, and global IT leaders was truly inspiring.

Capturing the essence of SAP TechEd in this blog post, it's evident that it serves as a confluence of minds, where diverse professionals, SAP experts, and partners unite with a shared passion for technology. The event explores the realm of generative AI, showcasing its role as a catalyst for innovation and collaboration with human creativity.

Generative AI: Unleashing Creativity:

As the technological landscape advances, so does the role of artificial intelligence. SAP TechEd explores the realm of generative AI, a frontier where machines collaborate with human creativity. Attendees get an exclusive look into how AI is becoming a catalyst for innovation, transforming industries and business processes. From intelligent automation to creative augmentation, the possibilities are boundless.

Clean Core for Cloud ERP:

In the era of cloud computing, ERP systems form the backbone of organizational operations. SAP TechEd delves into the concept of a "clean core" for cloud ERP, emphasizing efficiency, agility, and sustainability. Participants gain insights into streamlining ERP systems for the cloud era, ensuring that the core remains robust, scalable, and adaptable to the dynamic needs of modern enterprises.

A Glimpse into the Future:

As the event unfolds, attendees catch a glimpse of the future. SAP TechEd is not merely a snapshot of the present but a vision of what lies ahead. The technological innovations discussed today become the building blocks of tomorrow's digital landscape. For global IT leaders, this foresight is invaluable, enabling them to steer their organizations towards success in an ever-changing world.

My Tech Hat:

It was privilege for me to deliver sessions on:
- Federate queries to Databricks from SAP Datashpere for Real Time Analytics with Lalit Mohan Chaturved Akash Amarendra Rajesh Rajan Ashwini Deshpande
- Cross Cloud Modelling with SAP Datasphere and Hyperscalar Datasources with Lalit Mohan Chaturved Akash Amarendra Rajesh Rajan Abdul-Gafoor Mohamed
- Automate a Discovery Center mission deployment with Terraform with ShanthaKumar Krishnaswamy Karthikeyan M
- Cross Platform Scenerio with SAP BTP, GCP, AWS and Azure with Mahesh Palavalli Lalit Mohan Vedant Gupta Praveen Kumar Ganesh Suryanarayanan Kay Schmitteckert Chaturved Akash Amarendra

My Dance Hat:

Also, not to forget I was also part of an energetic kick start of SAP TechEd with our Dance Performance highlighting festivals of India.

In conclusion, SAP TechEd is not just an event; it's an expedition into the heart of technology. It's a journey where individuals and organizations alike embark on a quest for knowledge, collaboration, and innovation. As we navigate the technological frontiers revealed at SAP TechEd, we are not just spectators but active participants in shaping the destiny of technology. The experiences gained, the connections forged, and the insights discovered converge to form a collective force propelling us towards a future where possibilities are limitless.

Eagerly anticipating the reunion in the coming year, I'll be sharing more exhilarating blog posts, delving into both my journey and the exciting world of technology!

Have a Joyous and Happy New Year! 🎊