SAP TechEd Blog Posts
Share your experiences about SAP TechEd: Write about your favorite sessions and other conference highlights.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
henry_levenberg
Advisor
Advisor
This past week, myself and several members of SAP Learning traveled to Bangalore, India to join customers and partners for this year's SAP TechEd conference. This provided a unique opportunity for our unit to engage with customers, partners, as well as fellow SAP-ers as we joined them to hear about the exciting developments coming to our solutions in the coming months.

Highlighted for us is the announcement for a new role-based certification for ABAP Cloud backend developers available today on the SAP Learning website. In addition, we continue to grow and expand our course offerings, including a new learning journey available now for Practicing Clean Core Extensibility for S/4HANA Cloud.

Through both pre-conference trainings, several strategy talks, demo opportunities, and one-on-one interactions with customers and partners both at SAP Labs India and the Bangalore International Convention Center, we were able to share the great opportunities that the learning community is providing now and in the future.

Personally, I had great conversations with long-time developers on how we are supporting and will continue to support the next evolution of their SAP solutions as they move and grow on the SAP Business Technology Platform.

In addition, for SAP TechEd attendees, we are offering a 25 percent discount on certification attempts, available only until 30 November 2023. These attempts are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, so if you are considering upskilling, this offer will end soon. Please learn more here.

Finally, myself and my colleagues are really excited for the future of SAP. As we continue to support customers now and in the future - enabling citizen developers to succeed with new offerings on the SAP Build Portfolio, building relevant, responsible, and reliable AI tools to stay on-pace and ahead of our competition, and much more, SAP Learning will continue to focus on enabling our customers and partners to stay ahead and succeed in their SAP landscapes.