SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are your top reasons to attend SAP TechEd?

mynynachau
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

I am personally looking forward to learn new skills, about latest technology advances and to get to know other attendees and experts! 😊

This year, there are 6 SAP TechEd Tracks themed around:

• Artificial Intelligence
  • Integration
  • Data and Analytics
  • Application Development and Automation
  • SAP Business Technology Platform 
  • Digital Transformation with Cloud ERP

Which of these tracks are you looking forward to most and what are your top reasons to attend SAP TechEd?

13 REPLIES 13

cecihuergo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I know I am looking forward to seeing the new innovations. Demos, demos and more demos please 🙂

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

Can't agree more on demos! 🙂 

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Like most people these days, I can't help but find AI fascinating. I'm definitely curious about those tracks.

I'll be a virtual attendee this year, but when I can attend an in-person event, my primary reason is almost the opposite of what AI represents: I go to events to connect with human intelligence. In other words, I'm there to meet people. 

Maybe one of these days, events will allow you to meet AI entities as well. For now, I still like meeting face-to-face with the people I only get to chat with online in the community. Fortunately, whenever SAP TechEd rolls around, I know there are also cool opportunities to connect with other members -- even for those who can't be on-site. I'm looking forward to virtual and complementary in-person sessions tied to SAP TechEd. I'm always interested in these types of networking opportunities.

Make sure to subscribe to What's New!

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor

"It's not about marketing but what the product can do".  I am going to see about attending ASUG Tech Connect in person in New Orleans: https://www.asug.com/events/asug-tech-connect-2023

cecihuergo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Tammy, that's great! Hope you are able to join! Be sure to catch our SAP TechEd Virtual sessions as well, as the ASUG TechConnect will build on that content 🙂

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

SergioG_TX
Active Contributor

I would like to have SAP Tech ed back in person in the USA.... I may attend the ASUG Tech Connect in NO ... as far as what I like... seeing the new products and the improvements of the current products... but most importantly catching up with the SAP community members who I have met before as well as meeting new people in similar areas of work... #greatCommunity

JimSpath
Active Contributor

top reasons to attend SAP TechEd ?

I have had mixed feelings about travel/in-person events, and considered a third visit to India for TechEd. Now that I've seen details about an ASUG technical event in New Orleans, I'd much rather travel there then out of the country, much less the wilds of Vegas. I've heard Halloween in the Big Easy is second only to Mardi Gras.
I expect I may run into a few friends there. Meanwhile, I'll keep an eye out for Crescent City jazz and all that https://www.wwoz.org/calendar/livewire-music.

0 Kudos

Hi Jim,

How was the New Orleans mini TechEd Halloween party?

LV is great for conferencing, imho.

thx, greg

Greg - as to "New Orleans mini TechEd Halloween party?" we definitely saw/heard/smelled the scene in the Big Easy. I viewed a few sessions from my hotel room; the lobby had better furniture but too loud ambient "music."  I am working on a blog post on the sessions I attended; meanwhile my takeaway from watching virtual presentations that have no audience in the room that the speakers tend to talk much, much faster than they would if they were interacting live.
The studio shots did have a homey/office feel, not a computer generated backdrop.
Marco and DanielaMarco and Daniela

0 Kudos

👍

Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Anyone planning on attending might also be interested to know that Devtoberfest returns this year, running from September 18th - October 13th, 2023. It's open to all SAP developers and an excellent way to get ready for SAP TechEd!! Click on "Join" over in the Devtoberfest group@thomas_jung and team will post information about the upcoming challenges there! Read more about the contest.

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

LuisBenavidesA
Participant
0 Kudos

I interesting to skill up in the following topics, integration, automation, analytics and how can operate and manage it into sap btp tenant. I am very surprise the Joule digital assistance and sap build code are a wonderful tools, thanks 🙂