Spend Management Blogs by Members
Check out community member blog posts about spend management and SAP Ariba, SAP Fieldglass, and SAP Concur solutions. Post or comment about your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
himanshu-aman
Explorer
Hello World thank you for taking the time to read my blog!! My name is Himanshu Aman, and I am a SAP Ariba consultant.

Today my blog is going to focus on a cool Ariba latest feature where now a customer can support a diverse supplier by purchasing items from the catalog. If a supplier supports diversity we can see the diversity labels like "Woman owned" or "Hispanic owned". Now customers have options to choose the diverse supplier over other suppliers.

Now I am going to talk about some pre-requisites  which we must need to perform to enable this feature:

• In Guided buying we need to set parameter 'ENABLE_SUPPLIER_DIVERSITY_CATALOG_FLOW' to True:

• If set to false (default), diversity labels do not appear on suppliers when viewing the catalog.

• If set to true, users see diversity labels on suppliers when viewing the catalog.

• We must belong to customer admin group to manage the diversity program:

• To create diversity labels on supplier tiles we need to create different diversity types by importing diversity info file by following path : Manage-->SM Administration--> Import Diversity info file.

• Link suppliers to diversity type by importing Vendor diversity data file by following path: Manage-->SM Administration--> Import Vendor diversity file.

Now you can see the supplier diversity information below for one of my test supplier :

Supplier Diversity information

For more information please visit: https://help.sap.com/docs/ariba/978b7e36451a4c2c85321a3ef6f3a7e5/37c6fe8442ab4cc4a45a34d46299f4ba.ht...

Thank you for giving your Time..!!

2 Comments