Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No attachment in invoice document

S0010900093
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I had recently posted an invoice document in Ariba with an attached pdf document. However, I did not get any invoice attachment in ERP. Can you advise where could be the missing setting? I checked thru the transaction rule in Ariba config. And follow the standard setting in ERP which I expect that the pdf document will be attached as GOS object in ERP.

Any idea is appreciated.

Thanks.

TS

S0010900093
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

The Idoc indicates there is PDF document attached. However, still could not get the attachment displayed in the invoice document. Any additional setting required at ERP side? I got the Order confirmation, and Shipping notification attachment in ERP, but not invoice.

Appreciate some pointers given.

Thanks.

TS

S0010900093
Participant
0 Kudos

The attachment has come in after reprocess the invoice inbox message from Buyer login.

Reprocessed the IDoc via BD87 Transaction code seemed not able to get the Attachment document posted into ERP.

jademichael_din
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello thiansoon.ter2,

Are you able to fix your issue on invoice attachment?

we are encountering the same issue and i observe in the CIG Tracker the InvoiceRequest does not have any attachment detail compared to ASN, but for the IDOC there is a segment for attachment.

S0010900093
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jade,

Yes, we managed to solve the issue. Without implementing the one suggested by Daniel. I could not remember what was done. If I found anything, I will post it here.

Cheers,

TS

View Entire Topic
former_member545599
Participant
0 Kudos

Have you done the steps on the second link I shared?

Header attachments are sent to the standard GOS attachments and it's displayed on MIR4.

But in order to appear you have do configure the linkage as per the doc I shared (the first one was for new addon releases and the second for old ones).

Thanks

srinivas_ekbote
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I did the configuration as per the link > https://help.sap.com/viewer/32ba8b3dbca645e9b8b7b3e84d61e3db/2002/en-US/9c3339539632416f8ba2102f342a...

Below is the screen shot for ref.

Below is the screen shot of inbound IDOC which shows attachment file name (IndirProc-Attachment.pdf) under the segment E1EDK01 (E1ARBCIG_ATATCH_HDR_DET). I checked in MIR4 but some how I didn't find the attachment. In which tab specifically the attachment will be stored ??? Am I overlooking at anything ?

Regards,

Srinivas

srinivas_ekbote
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

This issue is resolved. I see the attachments are available in Transaction MIR4 under Services for Objects > Attachment List. This was my Question and I found the attachment location. Below is the reference screen shot if some is also looking for the similar issue.

Thanks,

Srinivas Ekbote