Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier data using Ariba API for Sourcing Project Records

Kishore
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a requirement where we need to extract the information from Ariba for the below fields.We have created a custom view template for document type 'RFXDocument' where we were able to get most of the data except supplier and material type information.

URL: {{openapiurl}}sourcing-reporting-details/v1/prod/views/RFXDocumentSourcingSystemCustomView?realm={{realm}}&filters={{filterfields}}

We are looking for fields Supplier, Supplier ID and Material Type with a filter on material type. I am sure these fields will be coming from a different document type but not sure which one it is and how can I establish a relation to a different document type from RFXDocument.

Looking forward for the inputs.

#SAPAribaAPI #Ariba

yoswisnu ajmaradiaga

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

yoswisnu
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

InvitedUser is in User documentType. You have to get them all and map using UniqueName. It will have Organization data as well.

yoswisnu
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

My answer will be based on my realm setup, so be mindful that your setup could be different.

When getting RFXDocument, you need to find the EventType and find the parent workspace.
On your example it's type 2, so it's RFP.
Supplier information is going to be found from SourcingProject DocumentType - relationship is using ParentWorkspace ID (WS#) from that RFXDocument. Details of the suppliers are in Organization DocumentType - relationship is using SystemID or SMVendorID.

Material Type? not sure, are we talking Direct Material setup or field is defined using custom field?
this field should be part of the RFXItem DocumentType - relationship is using ItemId, this should be found from the content in RFXDocument.

I would highly suggest reaching out to your CEE/CSP to engage services for more details.

Kishore
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you yoswisnu for your response.

I did check in the SourcingProject document using the WS# coming from RFXDocument but the Supplier information is showing null there.

I did see the Supplier Status information under RFXSupplierStatus in RFXDocument but only the supplier contact details and unique name of the supplier is mentioned. Which document or API gives me the ERP supplier ID information based on the unique name from RFXSupplierStatus?

And regarding the organization data the filters only support date fields and not the Vendor ID or SystemID.

Sample Data from RFXDocument:

"RFXSupplierStatus": [

{

"InvitedUser": {

"FirstName": "ABC",

"Phone": "1234-1234 extn.1234",

"LastName": Corp

"Fax": "",

"MiddleName": null,

"UniqueName": "testsupplier@abccorp.com",

"EmailAddress": "abccorp@gmail.com",

"Name": "ABC Corp"

}

And for the material type data, I am looking only for Indirect Material.

Thanks.