Supply Chain Management Blogs by SAP
Expand your SAP SCM knowledge and stay informed about supply chain management technology and solutions with blog posts by SAP. Follow and stay connected.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeff-Gebo
Advisor
Advisor

Over the past two years I have worked with hundreds of carriers to help they setup and test ANSI EDI Integration for road. I've seen it all. And as you might imagine the work has become a bit tedious. To the point I thought to myself, I really just need to video each step and create a blog that connects all the videos so people could easily follow. Flash forward to today and here it is. You can now just follow each video below to see how to setup the integration and test each EDI document. You can also ask your questions in the comment section below. I will be more than happy to answer! With that said, let's get started.

Step 1: Setting Up ANSI EDI Integration for Road

Step 2: Requesting a SFTP Polling Schedule to be Setup

Step 3 (Optional - but interesting): How the Shipper Sends a Freight Order / 204

Step 4: Confirming the Freight Order with a 990

Example 990 file used in demo.

Step 5: Sending Order Statuses with a 214

Example 214 file used in demo.

Step 6: Sending Invoices with the 210

Example 210 file used in demo.

I hope you find these videos helpful in your ANSI EDI Integration journey. Again, feel free to ask any questions in the comment section below. I will also continue to update this blog with useful information and updated videos when needed. In addition to this blog, I recommend my EDI vs API blog and ANSI EDI Tips and Tricks blog.

Happy integrating!!!

3 Comments