Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexible Batch Scan when entering count for PI Document in RF

nishukla
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

During the PI count by WO in RF, the user is directed to count material X, for a specific batch presented by the system.  The order of batches being presented causes the user to walk around the pallet searching for each batch to be scanned many times.  This causes inefficiencies with counting a material that is batch managed when multiple batches exist in the bin / on a physical pallet.  

Is there a standard configuration that allows user the the ability to scan the batches in the physical order found on the pallet? So, the user should be able to scan the batch of his choice or at least have the ability to skip the batch that is being proposed by the system and come back to counting it later. Thanks.

View Entire Topic
shailesh_mishra5
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello,

You can activate the functionality of scanning SAP Batch during counting against PI document using SAP latest note

https://me.sap.com/notes/3294052

This note also offers the flexibility of deactivating “Batch verification field”using the verification control configuration in RF framework.

Br

Shailesh Mishra

nishukla
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thanks Shailesh. I will explore this note. Do you know if this will also give me the flexibility to scan the batches in any order or skip a particular batch and move on to the next?