Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EWM Screen Personas - Button selection

simonweber
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everybody!

I am currently trying to optimise the RF screen from EWM with screen personas. One thing is driving me crazy! If I enlarge some of the buttons, the button select no longer works properly?

Here is an example:

For the first 5 buttons, the mouse pointer can be anywhere within the button and the selection just works fine, but not for button 6! Here the button is only recognised when I am exactly in the middle.

Button 1 to 5:

simonweber_0-1711561464248.png

Button 6 - is only selected when I am in the centre!

simonweber_1-1711561504331.png

If I set the properties back to default, the button can be selected normally again!

Is this related to the container? I have resized it! Is there a trick on how to deal with this? I've noticed this behaviour in other places and don't understand why!

simonweber_2-1711561531216.png

I look forward to any feedback.

Best regards
Simon

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I have not heard of a problem like this yet. It would be useful to know what Personas SP you are on and if you do have a fully up to date installation (including the latest client note version implemented). Also, Slipstream or webgui?
Generally speaking, when using Personas with EWM-RF it is best to be on the latest SP (right now SP18).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

simonweber
Explorer
0 Kudos

@tamas_hoznek 

I'm sorry, I've only just seen your reply. Version 16 is currently installed (see print screen). Also, regarding Slipstream or webgui, I think it's the webgui. Because I haven't set anything up. Can I simply check this?
Then I'll try to convince the basis team to install version 18. Let's see if it gets better then.

simonweber_0-1713980396012.png

Thank you for your support.
Best regards
Simon

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you see personas, webgui or mobgui in your URL, then it is SAP GUI for HTML (webgui). For Slipstream, you'd have /bc/se/m in the URL.
I'm not saying that upgrading to SP18 and implementing the latest notes will necessarily solve the problem, but there were quite a lot of EWM-RF related improvements in SP18 that should help in general.