Sustainability Discussions
Contribute to SAP sustainability discussions. Share ideas, collaborate on solutions, and join a community driving positive change towards a sustainable future.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Error GHG Emission Data in Sustainability Control Tower

m_22_s
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Community,

I am currently trying to upload new GHG Emission Data into the SAP Sustainability Control Tower (SCT). When reviewing the data I receive the following error message:

EMS_QUANTITY_CO2E: Emission data type ID cannot be found in the Master Data table. The value used:NULL

and the Error type:

GHG_DATA_TYPE_NOT_FOUND

I have already narrowed down the mistake and know the potential solution to my problem. The SCT requires information about the Emission Data Type in the following column:

However, I cannot find which information the SCT requires in the Documentation Guide.

My question therefore is, do I have to define the Emission Data Type ID in the Master Data beforehand or are there specific predefined values that have to be inserted in this field?

I would be very thankful for any kind of help and am happy to engage in a discussion.

Kind regards

Max

3 REPLIES 3

m_22_s
Discoverer
0 Kudos

For anyone encountering the same problem, I have found the solution in the meantime. The column requires "EMISSION" in every field.

0 Kudos

Hello,

in this release, there are more data types.

ID_GHG_DATA_TYPEGHG_DATA_TYPE_NAMEID_SOURCEEMISSIONEmissionSAP_SCTEMISSION_AVOIDEDEmission avoidedSAP_SCTOFFSETOffsetSAP_SCT

Emission Data Type

Best Regards,

Lenka Simikova

0 Kudos

Dear Maximilian,

are you trying to import ghg data do DPI? Then, yes, EMS_QUANTITY_CO2E needs to be entered in the Measure ID field of the flat file. The measure ID is a required field in all flat files. List of measures can be found here: Measures

Best Regards,

Lenka Simikova