Technology Blogs by Members
Explore a vibrant mix of technical expertise, industry insights, and tech buzz in member blogs covering SAP products, technology, and events. Get in the mix!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Williams43
Explorer

Hi All, 

I am thrilled to have the opportunity to connect with all of you through this blog.

The purpose of this blog is to aid newcomers in Basis in gaining knowledge about Basis-related Tcodes, including key notes and their usage and frequency.

I believe this will be beneficial for those who are beginning their careers in SAP Basis.

I wish you good luck and welcome to SAP Basis Team

The Daily Monitoring Basis-related Tcodes, their uses, and their related Tcodes are utilised for any future investigation.

Williams43_0-1706804899073.png

Tcodes that pertain to operating systems and databases, their usage, and any future process.

Williams43_1-1706804947991.png

The SAP Basis Admin is accountable for tuning performance. These Tcodes are associated with performance analysis at the application level.

Williams43_2-1706805022361.png

Ticketing tools vary widely between organizations, including SAP ITSM (SOLMAN), Non SAP (ServiceNow, Zendesk), and others.

User Management, Role Management, and Transport Management will receive the majority of daily ticketing. Here are the Tcodes that pertain to these areas.

Williams43_3-1706805139574.png

Tcodes that pertain to SAP Software Maintenance and related OS and other tasks.

Williams43_4-1706805213692.png

Programs that are useful for administrative tasks related to Basis.

Williams43_5-1706805251462.png

Thank you for taking the time to read the blog.

#SAPBasis #Basis Basis Technology EWM - Basis NW ABAP Monitoring Tools SAP EarlyWatch Alert SAP HANA Cloud, SAP HANA database SAP Advantage Database Server Oracle Database SAP S/4HANA SAP NetWeaver Application Server for SAP S/4HANA  #Dailymonitoring NW Java Security and User Management Defense and Security SOLMAN Setup/Configuration/LMDB NW ABAP Monitoring Tools SOLMAN System Monitoring 

3 Comments
Labels in this area