Technology Blogs by Members
Explore a vibrant mix of technical expertise, industry insights, and tech buzz in member blogs covering SAP products, technology, and events. Get in the mix!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AntonioJ
Participant
For all those SAP customers who have SF, C4C Service Center and CPI, who are experiencing problems with access to C4C Service Center and CPI, here is the solution along with my experience in solving this problem.

THE PROBLEM

You have C4C Service Center configured correctly and working, employees from SF can log in to "Ask HR" and everything works smoothly, but if you try to log in to CPI, all you see is a blank page.

Behavior when accessing CPI

At this point, you may have searched the SAP knowledge base, Google or even put a case on SAP Launchpad.

Most likely you found this KBA: "2846279 A blank page is shown when accessing the WebUI of SAP Cloud Integration tenant".

So you follow the KBA, CPI works perfect, but the employees from SF can't login to "Ask HR".

Error login in Ask HR

If this happens to you... I'll tell you what the solution is.

SOLUTION

The solution is the following. You must login to BTP Cockpit, to the global account, then you will see that you have at least 2 sub-accounts, one for PRD and one for TEST.

BTP Cockpit Sub-accounts

The problem is that you should not configure CPI and C4C SC in the same sub-account, for example, in the TEST sub-account there should only be one product configured, either CPI or C4C SC, but not both.

A good BTP Cockpit practice is to use separate sub-accounts.

Separate the sub-accounts

When we use 4 sub accounts, 2 for PRD, one for CPI and one for C4C SC and 2 for TEST, one for CPI and one for C4C SC everything works great.

Tip: When you create a new sub account, perform the C4C SC configuration in it, because it is easier than migrating all CPI integrations.

I hope this will be helpful to people who are having this problem.

Labels in this area