Technology Blogs by Members
Explore a vibrant mix of technical expertise, industry insights, and tech buzz in member blogs covering SAP products, technology, and events. Get in the mix!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maxi1555
Contributor
Hi experts,

I want to share my dream, the ESR Mapping Adapter in CPI, most of you should already had guessed the main topic of this blog, but for the rest pay attention 🙂

The usage of CPI is growing "fast & wild", without any governance the only result is chaos, and the main questions here is "why?".

Why are we creating/uploading without any control/re usability XSDs, WSDLS, EDMXs, Mappings, etc inside of IFLOWS?. What kind of tool could help us to keep governance in all this interface & mapping objects?( think bigger, think in thousands of objects ).

For those ones who had worked with SAP XI/PI/PO should know the answer, the Enterprise Service Repository is the solution, but how can we use it with CPI?

The only way so far ( hopefully not for long time ) is using a custom adapter to connect with an on-premise ESR via HTTPS ( cloud connector ) with HMI message protocol:

If you got the idea then your eyes should be shinning, imagine using all the functionalities of your on-premise ESR with all the flexibility of your CPI tenant, the perfect match.

Therefore, for those ones who have free time I challenge you to build such kind of adapter and share your experience.

Not forget, be curious! ?

Max.
8 Comments
Labels in this area