Technology Blogs by Members
Explore a vibrant mix of technical expertise, industry insights, and tech buzz in member blogs covering SAP products, technology, and events. Get in the mix!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amin_Omidy
Active Participant
I'm an  IT professional with over two decades of experience in North America market.

As an ERP Solutions Architect, specializing in SAP technology, and a Microsoft Certified Trainer I have worked with major industry players , providing cloud solutions and trainings.

In my career, I did 100s interviews and as a someone who has sat on both sides of the interview table, I understand the challenges professionals still face in delivering a standout response.

A crucial aspect of interview preparation is mastering the 'Tell me about yourself' question or  any variation of  that in a TECHNICAL interview .

Instead of a generic answer,, I'll show you how to draft a concise, impactful response that truly showcases your suitability for the job you are applying for.

I've structured this video into three parts.

1.Key Aspects Breakdown: Learn the essential considerations when crafting your response.

2.Real Job Posting Walk through: We'll analyze an actual job posting together, providing a sample answer and in-depth analysis for inspiration.

3.Common Questions Addressed: I'll tackle those lingering questions you may have.

So, whether you're stepping into the IT realm or exploring other industries insights I provide are universally applicable.

let's embark on this journey to make your next interview a success!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qkJTg0e8VI

Share with others and Connect with us!

Please leave your comment if you have anything to add!

If you would like to ask questions, please use the community Q&A.

Give us a like and share on social media if you feel it was useful!

You can follow me in People SAP amin_omidy

Thanks!
Labels in this area