Technology Blogs by Members
Explore a vibrant mix of technical expertise, industry insights, and tech buzz in member blogs covering SAP products, technology, and events. Get in the mix!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pooja_tiwari3
Participant
Hi Experts,

Today I am writing about Zuora integration with 3rd party system via SAP Cloud Integration( formerly known as CPI).

Here we will be explaining Zuora API user creation, Open connector Configuration, and CI integration flow design.

Let's talk about Zuora first.

Zuora is an enterprise software company that creates and provides software for businesses to launch and manage their subscription-based services. Zuora’s applications are designed to automate recurring billing, collections, quoting, revenue recognition, and subscription metrics.

Step 1-

We will be creating an API role in Zuora to send the details or fetch the details from Zuora.

here we will be using “Get Customers” API from Zuora.

a. login to Zuora system as admin

b. go to Administration

c. go to ‘Manage user Roles’

d. create a new roles and give it a name like “API_Role”  and assign it “API Write Access”  platform permission.

e. assign this role to a new system user . here I have created my email as a new user and this role assigned.

Step 2-

Now open connector configuration is required for Zuora connection.

a. login to Open connector  .https://my.openconnectors.usXXXX.hana.ondemand.com/

b. Go to Connectors and search for “Zuora”

c. Give this instance a name and select user name and password and put the details( user-id should have API role assigned in Zuora)

d.  Provide the Base URL ,. you may select your zone , where your account belongs.

check here for more details.

e. after the connection is successfully established, you can see available APIs to consume.

f. For this demo, we will be using ” GET Customers” API to get the details from Zuora system.

Please note all the details available in “CURL” with respect to “Customer” api, we will need these details to configure in Open connector adaptor in Iflow.

Step 3-

a. now login to your Integration Suit (CF_CI)

b. create an IFLOW

c.  make HTTP as sender and add 1 content Modifier in between and pass { } as the message body.

d. update open connector Adaptor with details taken from “Customer” API Curl operation

f. create a credential in CI for Zuora connection. type has to be “OpenConnector”.

g. Save the iflow and credential and deploy the iflow.

h. send the request to the Cloud integration URL from Postman to get Customer data from Zuora via Open connector.

you will get the details available in your Zuora system.

This step completes the integration between CI and Zuora.

References-  

Cheers,

Pooja Tiwari
Labels in this area