Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaiaraEllwanger
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hello fellow members! 

SAP Build is the low-code suite from SAP that empowers users to create full-stack applications and extensions, automated processes and workflows, and business sites without the need to write code. You can visually create solutions to address business challenges faster, while leveraging the existing IT infrastructure and integrating into SAP and non-SAP systems. 

If that sounds good and you’re now wondering how to get started aka how you can become an SAP Builder 👷‍♂️
I have good news:
We’re hosting the first edition of Builders Beyond Code, a hybrid event where everyone, from developers to non-technical business users, from independent SAP consultants to designers, can experience SAP Build. 

How it will work:

➡️ The first part of the event is hybrid, where you’ll join the discussion about low-code - onsite or virtually - and get to know the products: SAP Build Apps, SAP Build Process Automation, and SAP Build Work Zone. You can also ask your questions to be answered live by our speakers panel.

➡️ In the second part, participants onsite in Berlin (SAP Data Space) will get to create their first end-to-end scenario with SAP Build, connect with other SAP Builders, collaborate and exchange ideas.

I’m looking forward to seeing you online or in person on September 5th for Builders Beyond Code!

- To join the livestream, click here.

- For the onsite activities in Berlin we have limited seats, so register now!

Still not sure if low-code is for you?
Here are five reasons why you should give it a try and become an SAP Builder 👷‍♂️

💡 Experiment and Innovate: products and their visual tools are intuitive and empower you to get started quickly, explore new solutions, and bring your ideas to life.

💻 Speed up development: instead of coding everything from scratch, you can reduce development time using pre-built components, templates, and integrations.

💪 Boost your career: as a developer, you can broaden your skill set beyond traditional coding. As a non-technical user, you can upskill in a high-demand area of technology.

️ Accelerate your daily work: your time is precious, use it for what matters – let low-code help you automate those tedious and repetitive tasks.

💬 Be part of a growing community: actively participating in the community means you not only contribute to its growth and gain knowledge, but you also build valuable connections. So why wait? Join the SAP Builders group!

Can you think of more reasons? Questions about the event? Tell me in the comments!

Cheers,

8 Comments
former_member870941
Discoverer
Wonderful! I look forward to attending this workshop.
MaiaraEllwanger
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Great! See you there 🙂
LROJASAYLLON
Explorer
0 Kudos
Brilliant!!! What is the link to register?
EsmeeX
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Can't wait to be part of this, and see all our Builders there! 🚀
MaiaraEllwanger
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
– To join the livestream, click here.

– For the onsite activities in Berlin we have limited seats, so register now!
amauryvanespen
Active Participant
Hello,

is there a remote alternative to build end-to-end scenario with SAP Build ?

Thank you

Amaury
erickgomez-tech
Participant
Hi, Maiara

SAP is a great instructor, I am going to travel from Mexico so I can be there with you.

I am thrilled and eager to network and share knowledge.

Kind regards,

Erick Gómez
EsmeeX
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Erick. Great to hear you'll join us! Can you please send me a direct message here? I have tried emailing you with information about the event, but Outlook is unable to reach you there.