Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rajen_Patel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
I like SAP Build Work Zone (Fiori Launchpad) and the Horizon theme-based user interface for running my day-to-day application.

However, for R/3 era dinosaurs like me moving away from age-old SAP GUI (thick client) was a big change. Especially since there was no way to access tcodes (transactions) that I memorized over the years.

Someone showed me how to get OK code field (Transaction box) on SAP GUI for HTML tcodes accessed via Fiori Launchpad, and that made my day…

OK Code on SAP GUI for HTML screen

Here are the steps...

1. Open tile that will launch SAP GUI for HTML (example: Post Goods Movement [MIGO])

2. Click on ‘More’

3. Navigate to “GUI Actions and Settings > Settings”

4. Select “Show OK Code Field:” and “Enable enhanced search for OK code field:” and click “Save”

5. OK filed is now visible

6. Enhance search is pretty good as well

Limitation: In the system I used transactions SMEN or SESSION_MANAGER are locked so I can’t get back to the ‘Tree menu’.

Let me know if there are any other tips and tricks to use the old tcodes/tree menu until I get used to the new world of tiles and cards 😊.
1 Comment