Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kpsauer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Check out the July 2023 news for SAP Datasphere with great new features, a detailed Q2 What’s New session and lots of excellent blogs in the community.

My Top Features in July 🚀

July 2023 covered two new rlease for SAP Datasphere with 2023.15 and 2023.16. Looking at all delivered items these are my top 3:

➡️Internal Data Marketplace

The internal marketplace allows to productize internal data assets for more scalable self-service and more effective adoption using the context for an internal Data Marketplace from the same tenant, or from a list of specified tenants.

➡️Support for Window Functions

SAP Datasphere now supports window and window aggregation functions, which allow you to perform analytic operations over a set of input rows in the SQL and graphical view editors.

➡️Informative Web Page Titles

Seems trivial, but this is a blessing for all developers using a multitude of tabs in the browser. The SAP Datasphere page titles now give you clear information about the object and application you are working in. You can easily distinguish between open browser tabs, quickly navigate your browser history, and have more meaningful bookmarks.

What’s New in Q2 2023 🚀

Watch the recording of our Q2 What’s New session🔥 which we ran on July 26th, 2023 for more details.
In case you like it short & crisp, then check out tanja.wingerter‘s fantastic Q2 top features video:

My top blogs in July 🔝

There are so many great blogs in July. My favorites are these blogs by adding great technical details:

SAP BW bridge 🌉

Blogs for our Japanese Community 🎌

More blogs to check out 👇

Find more information and related blog posts on the topic page for SAP Datasphere. You will find further product information on our Community with various subpages about Getting StartedBusiness Content, the SAP BW Bridge as well as content for Best Practices & Troubleshooting and the FAQ for SAP Datasphere.

4 Comments