Technology Blogs by SAP
Learn how to extend and personalize SAP applications. Follow the SAP technology blog for insights into SAP BTP, ABAP, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP HANA, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Benjamin_Wilk
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Shortly SAPPHIRE NOW will kick off in Madrid! I hope you’re planning to attend in person to fully leverage the tremendous learning opportunities.

SAPPHIRE NOW focuses on the latest developments in analytics, database and technology, mobility, and cloud solutions. I’m sure you’re all excited to learn about the latest innovations that SAP has in stock here. But who helps you to then take advantage of these innovations? There is a simple answer: Support by SAP does!

SAP’s support offering has lots of services and features available that help you to innovate better! So now it’s time to move from strategy to action! Please visit us at the SAP Active Global Support Center in hall 9 at the Feria de Madrid to get a free accelerated innovation check during SAPPHIRE NOW.

That’s not all that we have in store for you during the event. At the SAP Active Global Support Center you have the unique opportunity to talk with other customers and to meet and discuss with our support experts and executives. Moreover we’re featuring 18 microforum sessions on SAP’s support offering and selected key features. I will provide you with more details on these support related sessions via my upcoming blogs. So please make sure to follow my postings on SCN 😉

What else is going on at our booth? We are offering three knowledge tables where you can deep dive into support specific topics. We also have one demo table dedicated to SAP Solution Manager that allows you to find out live what support from SAP can do for you. If you are an SAP MaxAttention customer you can also visit the SAP MaxAttention Lounge that is located directly next to the SAP Active Global Support Center. There we have rooms available for 1on1 meetings with our support experts and executives.

Too much text, you just want facts & figures? OK here are once again the highlights of the SAP Active Global Support Center & SAP MaxAttention Lounge at SAPPHIRE NOW Madrid:

• 18 microforum sessions demonstrating how support helps you to innovate
  • 5 knowledge tables to talk directly with our experts
  • SAP Solution Manager demo center
  • Exclusive lounge for SAP MaxAttention customers and prospects
  • Unlimited excitement and outstanding learning experience

Find out more about SAP’s support presence at SAPPHIRE NOW by visiting this website: http://www.sapsupport.info/sapphirenow

Stay in the conversation by following SAP Services and SAP Software Support & Maintenance on SCN.
Follow along throughout the event on Twitter at @SAPServices.
Find all blogs related to this topic here.

Benjamin Wilk is part of SAP’s global Maintenance Go-To-Market organization.